**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the Unity engine update the source of all the bugs?

Recently Kabam announced that they would not support some older Android and IPhone version. This was most likely caused by an update of the Unity engine.
Could all the bugs introduced by the most recent update (lags, auto dash after sp3, etc...) be caused by this?
If so, why Kabam didn't let us know they would do this major update with this version of the game? Knowing the changes on the Champs is good but I feel this should also be part of the change log

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Kabam has said this was related to the game engine update. Been covered here in a few threads.

I believe the game engine was updated and it did not work well with the parry/dex behavior in MCOC, and they have been working this problem.

I am not sure what you are asking about in terms of the Changelog.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Chitlins said:

Kabam has said this was related to the game engine update. Been covered here in a few threads.

I believe the game engine was updated and it did not work well with the parry/dex behavior in MCOC, and they have been working this problem.

I am not sure what you are asking about in terms of the Changelog.

This post is two and a half years old.
    LOL. (thanks)
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Considering that some random player was able to pick up on this 2 years ago, I wonder what the internal roadmap/strategy has been to address this issue. Certainly Kabam knew this far earlier so that they had ample time to allocate resources to mitigate the problem.
This discussion has been closed.