**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

extremely long loading time

Ever since the new update my loading time has increased dramatically. Sometimes its a long time and sometimes it is somewhat reasonable. Right now for me the loading time between screens is over 1 minute. What is going on?

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Why did you make three posts? Stop spamming.
  • GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
    Sorry. I only posted once but my phone broswer seems to send it multiple times.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yeah mine sometimes doesn’t load at all, just and infinite loading screen, I’ve made a post but no one seems to care.
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    I have tried everything to speed my phone....but it is the game.
  • I concur. Loading time kills the mood. Everyone in my ally started to get annoyed. Hope KABAM solve this issue sooner if they don’t wanna lose more active players
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    My load times seem to be closer to 2-3 minutes after a fight ends and 3-4 for loading into AQ/AW.
  • GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
    I just did beginner bounty. Each fight literally took 1 second with 1 hit, but from start to finish it took over 6 mins all because of loading.
  • Yeah what's up with the loading I've already bought 3phones in 4 months I sometimes spend up to 15 minutes and have to reset my phone thinking it's my phone but now I see I'm not the only one
    PLEASE FIX PROBLEM ASAP I AM THE LEADER IRON LUNG 1 OF THE BIG BAD (MMML ) MANIAC MARVEL MISFITS STR8 LOCOS
  • Hi everyone -

I'm sorry to all those experiencing performance issues. A major way we can investigate these matters is by having you fill out our provided templates in the threads below. Thank you in advance!

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.