**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SO MUCH LAG That the game is in Playable anymore..

The game has so much lag it’s not playable like it used to be. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game three or four times in the past day I have changed devices even on my brand new tablet and the game is still cutting out time frames every single time. Literally doing a combo and then the defender Breaking that combo and hitting you with their own combo while you were in the middle of yours. I had a recent birthday and purchased the new iPhone downloaded the game onto my device and it is still lagging so much it’s not even worth participating in war. all it takes is one Combo to die in war in the game is lagging every fight now no matter if it’s alliance quest,event month quest or even story mode. I’m not even with the fastest Internet and we sitting right beside my Wi-Fi will it change. It’s too bad that this company has the ability to remove this lag but they’re just trying to scrape a few dollars while these bugs are live.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Munrolm02 said:

The game has so much lag it’s not playable like it used to be. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game three or four times in the past day I have changed devices even on my brand new tablet and the game is still cutting out time frames every single time. Literally doing a combo and then the defender Breaking that combo and hitting you with their own combo while you were in the middle of yours. I had a recent birthday and purchased the new iPhone downloaded the game onto my device and it is still lagging so much it’s not even worth participating in war. all it takes is one Combo to die in war in the game is lagging every fight now no matter if it’s alliance quest,event month quest or even story mode. I’m not even with the fastest Internet and we sitting right beside my Wi-Fi will it change. It’s too bad that this company has the ability to remove this lag but they’re just trying to scrape a few dollars while these bugs are live.

i have no lag. You said you bought a new iphone, what model, and what is your internet speed, you said it was not the fastest..

Sitting beside your router will have little benefit in general. It is hard to say they have the ability to remove something that there is a wide disparity in people having.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

i have no lag. You said you bought a new iphone, what model, and what is your internet speed, you said it was not the fastest..

Sitting beside your router will have little benefit in general. It is hard to say they have the ability to remove something that there is a wide disparity in people having.

You must be lucky. Also there's a difference between lag and frame rate issues. I know the OP said about having both, but it's likely that they mean there's a frame rate issue, which a LOT of people are having.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I also have this happening, I hate it since I'm trying to do act 5 to get Uncollected.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing performance issues on your new iPhone. If you haven't already, can you please post a report in the iOS performance thread with more details about the issue. That will help us as we gather information about these issues.
This discussion has been closed.