**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HAPPIEST MOMENT TILL DATE!

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Hi guys....
Just opened a 4 star shard crystal and to my surprise, it was STARK ENHANCED SPIDERMAN!!!!!
Really was hoping to pull garbage champs...but this time it's the best champion I've ever opened and it's god tier.....
This was too overwhelming and a better RNG this time......for a second I thought it will roll over to joe fixit but I couldn't believe my eyes....

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats :)
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Congrats
    He's a beast
    Helped me in this EQ as well against HT
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    Cong man
    I also got gwenpool
    Good champions
    Thnks KABAM
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    I pulled him from a 4 star after pulling Howard the Duck and Old Man Logan from 5 star crystal. Atleast something to be happy about.
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Guys seatin is going to open 2 six star crystals in a few minutes and your talking about 4 stars
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Pulling 5* SESM from the Aspiring Avenger Crystal.
    Seatin is a hacker
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269

Guys seatin is going to open 2 six star crystals in a few minutes and your talking about 4 stars

Back in the days, before anyone can open a 6* star, before anyone can even think of a 6* star, I bet someone start opening a 4* star
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    One of the finest champs ever created.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

There’s this extremely bizarre phenomenon in games... Not everybody who plays began the game at the same time. As crazy as it sounds, people are actually at different levels of progression.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Congrats!
    Tbh I’m not a fan of his play-style, but hope for you that he’ll help you progress ingame 👍
  • Congratulations!