**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Obligatory 22.1 Compensation Post

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
With the slew of bugs from 22.1, is Kabam anticipating any kind of compensation package? Obviously this patch has affected summoners in different ways, but I'd assume some revives/potions are in order?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    We did recently just get a full on 5* as some sorta compensation/appreciation package
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I agree, I don't call for compensation often, even during the overheating issues. But some energy refills, potions, and revives seems like a fair compensation.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

We did recently just get a full on 5* as some sorta compensation/appreciation package

Was that explicitly for bugs presented in 22.1 though? I seem to recall receiving that package prior to 22.1 patch.
    Does it not still count as something given recently?
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Nope. Their version of compensation was probably delaying the start of war season. Most likely figure they preempted any need for compensation. Not saying it’s right or wrong, but it is what it is at this point.
    ItsDamien said:

Jestress said:

Was that explicitly for bugs presented in 22.1 though? I seem to recall receiving that package prior to 22.1 patch.
    Sure, but I think you know that it was implied that there should compensation for the issues of 22.1. Sometimes being pedantic isn't the correct course of action.
    How about compensation for the compensation for the compensation. Lol.
    I'm just making a point that there is a limit to the amount of compensation that can go out. Otherwise it's a continual process of sending things out.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Jestress said:

Sure, but I think you know that it was implied that there should compensation for the issues of 22.1. Sometimes being pedantic isn't the correct course of action.
    How about compensation for the compensation for the compensation. Lol.
    I don't even know what you're attempting to say here. If you're talking about the compensation we recently got, that was prior to the 22.1 patch, before the current Event Quest and issues that have arisen after that update, and after the hotfix 22.1.1. This thread is asking about reasonable compensation for the issues that have occurred from that patch. No one's calling for RDT, stupid amounts of shards, or crystals. Just some potions, revives, and energy refills. Again, being pedantic is the lowest form of wit.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

I'm just making a point that there is a limit to the amount of compensation that can go out. Otherwise it's a continual process of sending things out.

Thats the responsibility they should take for continual process of pushing bugged updates out
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Some revives/energy refills would be appreciated, partly for having a short EQ with the same energy requirement during this period
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

If it would be a continual process of sending things out then Kabam really needs to take a long hard look at the processes behind updates. And why would there ever need to be a limit? If things are munted then there should be compensation.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    I have a great idea. Instead of compensating for issues, why not increase the amount of credits we are receiving from arena and quest and add credits to Uncollected quest.

Also increase the chance to get credits from the arena crystals. Opened 25 Arena crystals and received 0 credits. This would give us the opportunity to buy our own compensation. Win Win...............
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    I submitted a ticket on day 1 before the bugs were acknowledged asking for resources back as I was finishing act 6 sentinel. I went from soloing him to having to use 10 revives because of the ridiculous bugs. They gave me the classic line of submitting device and os system. Told them to go somewhere Jesus isn’t present.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Jestress said:

Drooped2 said:

Jestress said:

Firstly, I'd be curious to know how there is a limit on such a thing.

Secondly, it is not unreasonable to ask for compensation when a product is not working as intended, and has been acknowledged as such by the distributor.
    It's a game of earning things not a login and collect rewards thing. Compensation has gone out far too often imo. And that's why every tiny thing spurs 50 compensation posts
    I've been playing for 4+ years. I'm very familiar with earning things in game. Feel free to scroll through my comment history and see how many times I've asked for compensation. If patch 22.1 doesn't warrant any, than pray tell, what does?
    I have very minor issues with 22.1 sentinal sp1 was wierd I worked around it.

Sp3 I dash in meh I parry before sp3 worked around it.
    And that's all. Sorry that doesnt warrent compensation to me
    That seems to me to be a very selfish and egocentric attitude - "I've had minimal issues so no-one should get any compensation for their issues"
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    I remember when we used to get compensation every time there was a emergency maintenance now Kabam completely ignores the community
This discussion has been closed.