**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yet another bug that has cost me units: Hela in the monthly goes unstoppable. Why doesn't CA IW work

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
He's suppose to negate unstoppable ...why doesn't he?

I know I won't get reimbursed back because I used units for this...

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

He's suppose to negate unstoppable ...why doesn't he?

I know I won't get reimbursed back because I used units for this...

CapIW doesn't negate unstoppable. He has a 100% chance to nullify unstoppable buffs when kinetically charged. This means four things can prevent CapIW from "negating unstoppable." One: he isn't kinetically charged. Two: his ability accuracy is reduced. Three: the target cannot be nullified for some reason. Four: the unstoppable effect is not a literal Buff, but rather a passive or other effect.

Off the top of my head, I think in this case it is #4.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Now I know why they can't keep the game up and running while it has so many bugs...there are too many different scenarios..lol
  • Hey there, as some others have already mentioned, Captain America (Infinity War) can Nullify Unstoppable Buffs, but since Hela's Unstoppable in this quest is a Passive Effect, it can't be Nullified. Hope that helps clear things up!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Why aren’t she hulk and spidergwen working though (that might have changed, but they weren’t working for me when I did it about half a week ago)