**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• Hey All,

We've just sent out wave 1 of the fix. If you close out the App and reopen it, you should now be Cavalier.Next, we're going to get everybody that Completed the Chapter the rewards they missed, as well as Daily Crystals and 4-Hour Crystals. This will be done by EOD.

Thank you all for your patience.
  • FordnationFordnation Posts: 11

Hey All,

We've just sent out wave 1 of the fix. If you close out the App and reopen it, you should now be Cavalier.Next, we're going to get everybody that Completed the Chapter the rewards they missed, as well as Daily Crystals and 4-Hour Crystals. This will be done by EOD.

Thank you
  • Kurt_randiSKurt_randiS Posts: 10
    Yeah got my cav status too no rewards
  • Mi_shu32Mi_shu32 Posts: 5
    What about those that explored?
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    Sweet. Got title too. No rewards yet but the title is a fantastic start.

Thank you to whoever in Kabam made it finally happen.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Did you guys get your shards and t5 basic?
  • Lol. Does anyone really think that Kabam REALLY cares? Pffft...please. they don't!
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

Sweet. Got title too. No rewards yet but the title is a fantastic start.

Thank you to whoever in Kabam made it finally happen.

If this was resolved Monday, I would say thank you. Considering it’s the end of Thursday my response is, about time.

Just a title so far, no rewards so don’t give out praise too soon.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    @Kabam Miike thank you good sir. Sorry for the anger/frustration
  • Ok are we not getting our rewards today too then? This might have been an attempt to shut us up for a bit
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Hey All,

Any word on those that fully explored 6.1? Last I heard about that was that it takes longer to find those that have explored a quest than finding those that have completed a quest. Has a list of all affected on the exploration side at least been finished yet or are they still working on identifying all affected?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Third level up event and I got my hopes up about getting my exploration rewards today, but it’s starting to look like only initial completion rewards for now...
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26
    Kenny292 said:

Hey All,

Any word on those that fully explored 6.1? Last I heard about that was that it takes longer to find those that have explored a quest than finding those that have completed a quest. Has a list of all affected on the exploration side at least been finished yet or are they still working on identifying all affected?
    My worries too.. still waiting on my exploration rewards.. 8/
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    @Kabam Miike I’m guessing ur including people the 100% explorer act 6 not just completion ??
  • StevendStottStevendStott Posts: 25
    @Kabam Miike I got my cavalier title but not my rewards.
  • StevendStottStevendStott Posts: 25
    Never mind, just read the message above
  • christianvdrchristianvdr Posts: 4
    Please sendme the rewards too, only tittle is not good
  • nekt84nekt84 Posts: 2
    Still no rewards for completion,6th day now,the last that happened received an in game mail that says hey now you are cavalier and you get the rewards!but not any rewards or even the title received!only when calendar reseted I start receiving cavaliers shards without being cavalier!
  • nekt84nekt84 Posts: 2

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    What is Kabam’s definition of End Of Day?
  • Kurt_randiSKurt_randiS Posts: 10
    EOD = End of December
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 344 ★★★
    Would imagine they are aiming to get it done before they leave for the day and Easter holidays. Being 6pm there I’m hoping it’s done and we will get them soon as I can’t see them working past 7pm. Shame as it’s held a lot of us up but our lives are in their hands
  • Diego22Diego22 Posts: 4
    I just got the cavalier title just today after days of completing act 6.1 but no rewards can someone please tell what's going on or when can this problem be resolved

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Would imagine they are aiming to get it done before they leave for the day and Easter holidays. Being 6pm there I’m hoping it’s done and we will get them soon as I can’t see them working past 7pm. Shame as it’s held a lot of us up but our lives are in their hands

They're often in the office much later.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    At least from the times they've responded previously.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 344 ★★★

Really good to know. I’m sure you know much more than you let on ;-)
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

Sounds like Kabam has a stalker. May need to beef up security.
This discussion has been closed.