**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Weren't skrulls supposed to be in the game somewhere?

Did I miss something or were they supposed to be in the game

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Yeah they were! Devs must have scrapped them.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    also we they had a pretty important part in the motion comic, showing that the OG-s (like thor, ironfist, captain marvel etc) were skrulls all along.... it's like it never even happened
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

Did I miss something or were they supposed to be in the game

They were in the game, didnt you see them as your favorite champ?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    According to last month's EQ storyline, Skrulls are literally everywhere...in the form of the champs in our lineup. It was the only way for the Collector to get the numbers needed to satisfy the Maestro's wishes in establishing the battlerealm.

They have just gone back into hiding again. I don't believe Skrulls were intended on being stand-alone playable champs in the game.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Skrulls are with us always.

I will neither confirm nor deny that I may infact be a Skrull.
    Most of my team has admitted to me they are Skrulls so I would not be surprised.
    :open_mouth: are they good working Skrulls though?!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We are in the game, we are in your roster. But you never knew till you were told.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★

Makes me wonder if any of the old champs will get a special Skrull ability, or it's just kabams way of saying, this is why these guys are **** and these ones are gods

THATS ACTUALLY AN AMAZING IDEA...
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    😈We are everywhere and always watching.

• Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 116
    Thanks everyone for not answering my question
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Taz0911 said:

Thanks everyone for not answering my question

But they did? The answer is that yes, they are part of the game, but not as obvious Skrulls, or in a way that would modify a champ’s abilities. They are the storyline reason for dupes of champs, and how each summoner has this or that champ when so many others do too. They are in the game for Plot Purposes(tm).
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I mean maybe they are. You never know
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Maybe the chair is actually the super-skrull