**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vtd best buffs

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
What are the best buffs for venom the duck?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Regen, fury and power gain
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    All of them can have a purpose.

4x perfect block and vtd won’t take blocked damage.
    Regen is always good.
    Fury makes him hit hard af.
    Precision increase his crit rate.
    Armor ups are good for havoc.
    Power gain always helpful to chain sp3 to sp3.

Normal questing if I can choose exactly I’ll go. 2 regen, 3 power gain, 3 fury, 2 precision.

For aq I’ll go heavy regen and then anything offensively after that. I’m good with 4-5 regen for map 7.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Thanks all
  • Good advice in here! I've seen a lot really interesting discussion about this. For me personally, I think one of the most important things to do when using Venom the Duck is to scout out the path you are taking through the quest ahead of time and start planning what Buffs are the best for that path.

If the path I'm planning to take has more opponents/nodes that can get rid of or punish Debuffs, I'll probably stack fewer Precisions than normal, or maybe none, so that I can activate fewer Bleeds. If there are no problems with causing the opponents to Bleed, I may take more Precisions than other players would so that I can have a higher chance to crit, which gives me more chances to cause Bleed. For long fights, I'll stack either more Regeneration or just more Power Gain so that I can get more SP3s to get more uptime on the Buffs in general. But again, it all comes down to a combo of what Buffs work best for your playstyle and what Buffs work best for the path you're taking.