**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo objective broken

So I've just ranked up Hawkeye from r2 to r4 on the basis of the special solo objectives when I to him to r2 I claimed the first mile stone upon taking him to r4 i go to claim the next two and it tells me that I havnt done it. Which I clearly just did, I'd like my rewards please or the champion take back to r2 and resources refunded and this is a complete waste of resources other wise..

Comments

• LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Same thing happened to me, it appears you have to claim each reward before attempting the next one otherwise it doesnt count. It happened to me on both rank up and arena use
  • ThheepaThheepa Posts: 13
    I just R2 my 4* CapWW2 and no rewards. Restarted the game still see nothing...something is just not working.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

So I've just ranked up Hawkeye from r2 to r4 on the basis of the special solo objectives when I to him to r2 I claimed the first mile stone upon taking him to r4 i go to claim the next two and it tells me that I havnt done it. Which I clearly just did, I'd like my rewards please or the champion take back to r2 and resources refunded and this is a complete waste of resources other wise..

Did you take him to R4 before claiming the previous reward? You have to claim the reward before doing the next level.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Thheepa said:

I just R2 my 4* CapWW2 and no rewards. Restarted the game still see nothing...something is just not working.

WW2 Cap isn't an Avenger. Check the tags before ranking. WW2 takes place before rhe Avengers ever formed.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any insight of what is going on? I did 15 fights with avengers and only 5 were counted, R3 my 3* black widow and no rewards. Can we get an answer on the issue?
  • It also says during the Last Stand Event, don't believe the event has started yet
  • Wulfgar79Wulfgar79 Posts: 27

when you fight against 2 avengers or with 2 avengers in the same round it only count one

I have had this same thing happen to me.
  • Hey gang!

We're getting eyes on this ASAP to see what's going on with it.
  • Hey OP -

After looking at this a bit closer, we realized that what you're describing as happening was explained to be the way of going about these Objectives in in-game mail. In order to claim the previous reward before moving on to the next step for the next set of rewards.
This discussion has been closed.