**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Claim reward 1st

Not sure if this is said yet, hopefully Kabam can fix this, but be sure if your are ranking avengers, doing dungeons or any objectives, it would appear you have to claim the reward first before the next one is available. Seems you can't just do it all at once, claim when completed each objective.

Comments

• WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Just took a 3star to r2 and figured I could just push for the r3 but when claimed the r2 rewards the r3 showed not completed, smh, just wasted iso now.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Yeah is seems like either very little thought was put into objectives or they were trying to irritate people
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Not to mention opening multiple crystals. Pulled three 3* avengers yet only one counted towards the milestone. So I'm supposed to spin one at a time now just for this event? Dumb. The logic and rationale that goes into this sometimes is just baffling.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
  • MattyD61MattyD61 Posts: 3
    yep, I already had all the 3-star avengers and had at least ranked them to lvl 2. Ranked up 3 different ones before realizing it had no effect on achievement
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Yup, happen to me on my 2nd account. If they’re trying to do like strike force then why not unlock everything instead of forcing us to claim the rewards to unlock the next tier. It’s going to get annoying to have to break from grinding to claim rewards each milestone stone instead of them just rolling over on their own @Kabam Miike
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110

• Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    They just shut down the other thread like this.

I think the pop up should only be when you achieve the objectives. That way you have the option to claim then. They’ll fix the bug in the points. They are getting a lot of flack for it. If we just slow down and not pop crystals till it’s fixed we’ll be fine. Although some serious comp would be nice cause I always pop 10 at a time if I can.
    And speaking of popping crystals. What about the objectives rank up to level 2? I have most of the avengers in most stars so I just can’t get those? If my avengers are past level I can’t get the points? How’s that work?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah I made the same oversight.

• As stated in the in-game mail, you want to be sure to claim your rewards before moving on to the next objective. This matter has also been addressed several times now in other threads. Please use the search function prior to posting.
This discussion has been closed.