**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seriously? No Help Kabam?

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
This isn’t even about me but, one of my alliance mates, finally was able to 100% Act 5 and as a reward he got a cosmic 3-4 gem which he was beyond happy about because he was finally going to be able to get his Medusa up to r4 and soon enough get her to r5, he’s only 2 t2a short (this is something he’s been super excited about for months as he’s been constantly talking to those of us in the alliance about how he can’t wait to take her up to r5). Unaware of the bug in game that makes rank up gems unusable, he mistakenly used regular resources without noticing and assumed that it was the gem that was used so he leved up his now r4 Medusa. Now, Kabam says that because he leveled her up a few levels he can’t get the rank up undone. What? A few levels? He’s played his tail off for months and spent so many units and resources to be able to complete it and because of an oversight on his part but a MUCH MUCH bigger error on Kabams part with this bug he’s out 4 t2a? It can take him another 8-10 months before he pulls the 6 he’d need to r5 his favorite champs and that’s nonsense. I am furious, even more than he is because we all make mistakes but to be absolutely shafted like this is complete BS. He deserves better than that, we all as a community deserve better than that and all we can do is continue to get let down by a company that we genuinely want to support.

Comments

• Hey there, we are not able to discuss the details of any player's account with anyone else, including publicly here on the forums. For account specific questions and requests, your friend will need to continue working with the Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.