**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Last stand rewards not registering

Hello-

I just ranked up my 4* Thor rags from r1-r3 , then my scarlet witch from r3-r4 but only the initial rank up with Thor rags was registered it seems. I did not receive any reward for my other rank up.

I use iOS12.2 and my game version is the current one.
Please see screen shots for proof.
If I can’t get the rewards can I please get a rank down ticket for the t4 basic I used on SWitch?

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Did you claim first quest after taking thor ragnarok to rank2 to unlock next quest in chain before taking him up to rank3?
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    I don’t think so- but shouldn’t it be like other events (level up, etc) that don’t require you to claim the previous milestone reward to get the next one?

Did you claim first quest after taking thor ragnarok to rank2 to unlock next quest in chain before taking him up to rank3?

• Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    This is ridiculous. You don’t need to claim hero use before achieving next level rewards. I just did 25 arena rounds and only got first tier credit.
  • I am curious if the wording “DURING AVENGERS LAST STAND” means those RANKUP Objectives don't actually start until the LAST STAND Quest and/or Event starts on Wed the 24th ??

Note, the AVENGER USE or AGAINST Objectives do NOT say “During Last Stand”.
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Just wanted to keep this post fresh for some clarity from Kabam staff.
    Thank you
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    These aren't milestones, these are objectives, so they don't refresh until you claim, I don't like it, but there's nothing you can do.
  • You need to claim your completed objective rewards before moving onto the next objective. This was explained within game via mail. @DiablosUltimate was correct in asking their question.
This discussion has been closed.