**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

They nerfed the alliance help event rewards

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Like the title says rewards have been nerfed

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
  • Hell no Kabam
    If I'm right we used to earn 3500 shards with a single 1-day event and now it's reduced to half, just 1750 shards and these guys have sent a mail stating, "We have kept the amounts of shards same"
    Redistributed My foot.
    Kabam nerfing everything. Why dont you make it a Pay2Install game. Why it's even free to download?
    Like one stupid Avengers EQ wasn't enough.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Read your in game email, they redistributed the rewards so that some quests dont have all the shards in them, then added additional rewards.

previously some quests had 1500 rewards for the top 2 levels, some had none, now all have some and it will equal the same.
    Drooped2 said:

Oh no phc shards lol they hold virtually no value

They are my daily source of disappointment
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Oh no phc shards lol they hold virtually no value

They are my daily source of disappointment
    You must be young.

Waking up and going to work is my daily source of disappointment
    That gave me a good laugh not gonna lie
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★

Hell no Kabam
    If I'm right we used to earn 3500 shards with a single 1-day event and now it's reduced to half, just 1750 shards and these guys have sent a mail stating, "We have kept the amounts of shards same"
    Redistributed My foot.
    Kabam nerfing everything. Why dont you make it a Pay2Install game. Why it's even free to download?
    Like one stupid Avengers EQ wasn't enough.

Did you add the amounts up over the events vs the old? It's the same just spread out.
  • Hey there, as some have mentioned, the Premium Hero Crystal shards have been redistributed across all 1-day Alliance events. The total number of these shards available has remained the same, but they will now be spread across all the Milestones, rather than just the top few milestones of the events. You can also feel free to take a look at the message sent within the game for more information.
This discussion has been closed.