**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you just make a 40+ day event that disregarded the rng and the years people played.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I haven’t really gotten to into this event as I’m worried from what I have watched read, and played so far.

I don’t have nay 5 star avengers except r4 Hawkeye.

I did watch the live cast of seatin, and some others... to my dismay....

I ranked my 3 star cap imiw and when I hit r4 did not receive credit for it.

I’m very dismayed by what I’ve seen and experienced so far. Yes I know it’s the first day, but what the hell happened to my cap iw he’s r4 now and who cares got nothing to show for it.

As far as the infinit stones go for epic level I have none to even run it at all.... where does hat leave me....

No five star, hulk, Thor, vision, cap, cap imiw, scarlet, or falcon, etc...

And in 4 star my avengers are max si pg and level so what do I do there.... no bonus for leveling...

This seems like a terrible fubar. If these things stay this way I’m not even gonna play this month at all. And reconsider after missing 40+ days of rewards what games I play and spending anything again.

A whole month and a half that gives me nothing because the rng gave me the wrong champs for years... is unacceptable.

Who thought this up...

Signed a pissed off mini whale/ dolphin.

Comments

• Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that this has been your impression of the event so far. In regards to the Avenger you ranked, if you are referring to the Objectives for ranking them, each objective in a chain needs to be claimed before actions can give credit for the next step. As for the Save the Battlerealm quest, I would recommend still giving it a try once you have obtained your Infinity Stone. The Infinity Stones can be powerful tools and can give their respective Avenger a significant advantage on the path it was designed for through the quest, even at lower levels than you are expecting.
This discussion has been closed.