**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity stone profile pics

13»

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Then do like me and .....

DON'T BUY THEM!! lol

No, thats too simple. It will never work.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    $100 for a small little profile picture that you wont see much.
    You know what would be better?
    Everyone gets a three star Thanos.
    That would be nice.
    Or add an MCU Thanos to the game, not some Nameless **** or one with 'battlerealm' stones.

Also, why would anyone buy the stone profile pics other than to buy the gauntlet?

YES! MY FAVORITE PROFILE PICTURE! A BLUE STONE! AND A RED ONE! wait, they all look the same outside of color!

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★

Stakeholders? Optional purchases do not equal Shares in the company.
    Are we really this bent out of shape over some Profile Pics? They're not necessary at all. Each Stone is the usual price for the Premium ones. You get a Legendary if you buy all. Not that hard to understand.

you always take their side

always
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    cx23433 said:

Stakeholders? Optional purchases do not equal Shares in the company.
    Are we really this bent out of shape over some Profile Pics? They're not necessary at all. Each Stone is the usual price for the Premium ones. You get a Legendary if you buy all. Not that hard to understand.

you always take their side

always
    I'm not taking anyone's side, other than logic.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    This doesn't bother me at all. I still like using my top champ as my profile pic. And I like to have a good laugh at some of these offers.

However, it would have been cool to use these pics as a reward for completing the stone content. Complete the soul stone challenge (at or all or on a certain difficulty), can get the picture. Complete it all, get the gauntlet. It'd be a nice little addition for completing the long month of content.

Again, in the end, doesn't phase me. But that could have been a good opportunity for a cool additional reward to completing certain content.
  • I'm closing this thread down as it's becoming inflammatory and argumentative. We're sorry for those that are unable to purchase these and/or frustrated by the pricing of it. However, this isn't something you are required to buy within the Contest. This is just a fun cosmetic option for your profile. We'll take your feedback about the pricing regardless and share it with the team.
This discussion has been closed.