**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Left over antimatter, buy a crystal or wait and see what happens

CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
Normally we get this type of currency converted into gold, so, my question is:
Will it just be taken away or will we get a gold exchange?
It would be nice to know because if we get 1'500 for every 2 antimatter, I won't open the crystals to save time. But if they just get removed I'll open them (can't buy more than one at a time so I really don't want to)

Comments

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I was wondering this myself. I was planning to open as many as possible before it expires to get the gold. But if they'll just be converted (or they'll change the crystal limit after bounties end), I'll wait it out
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I literally expect decent gifts with a “for excellent cooperation of your alliance” statement, too much?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I have 81 still 🤷‍♂️. I hope they do something with them.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★

I literally expect decent gifts with a “for excellent cooperation of your alliance” statement, too much?

Definitely too much, the cooperation is the extra 50 shards
    edited April 2019
    It would be awesome to get an extra gift for at least 10 people doing all the negative zones
  • Pop open those crystals while you still can!
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    If any of the mods can pass along a question to the development teams: why is it that special resources like these don’t get converted to gold or something else upon expiration? It was happening fairly regularly, and then that process stopped and has never returned. Especially in a scenario like this, where many of us will have so much antimatter left over, I would think it would be a much appreciated gesture to be able to have the leftovers still have value after the fact. Thanks!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Pop open those crystals while you still can!

Then stopped make a cap so we can use leftover antimatter.
    This would be awesome. I can only sell 2 every 8 hours. Just dump the cap since tomorrow is the final day.

Dr. Zola
    Guess I'll have to do it one by one then...
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49
    Boom goes the dynamite!
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★

Is the limit going away when the maintenance happens? Many players need Gold to progress in Rank Ups. Missing out on opening all of these items because of a time restriction per 8 hours only hurts the community of players.
  • You are talking about antimatter, I have left over 165 Intels on my 2nd account as I forgot to log in for many days.
    I am wondering what will happen to those.
    They are still present in my inventory as I checked it on April27.
    Kabam,please convert it to gold or units or shards.
    Guess we are going to lose all that gold
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Yeah, if we can only do 2 per 8 hours, how are we supposed to get rid of all these?
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49
    We have an extra 5 days or so.