**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thank you

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
While I have complaints (who doesn't) and I've had a problem or two along the way, you really have made a great game. It's detailed, fun and interesting. While I know that there are and always will be some things that I could complain about, you really have done a good job. I know there have been a few of these posts every once in a while, but this one comes from me. Just want to say thank you for the brilliant job you've been doing. Keep it up!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Not the best time to post this IMO. With how many misses and bugs plaguing the game atm, I think post like these are a bit disingenuous.

I know there are bugs. Like I said, there's always going to be things to complain about. But right now, while people are complaining, it's the best time to post this. Even though people are saying things, they're still having fun playing. While Kabam may be having problems, they've done a really good job.
  • Hey there, thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!
This discussion has been closed.