**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recent ban wave : Please explain Kabam

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
There is a recent announcement on banning people for exploring the bounty missions .

Now I am not sure what the exact exploit is but do the players really deserve a ban ( in some cases a permanent ban ). Exploiting a bug you put in should ban the players ? Please explain how .

There was a bug last year when Thanos boss in UC (Avengers Infinity war event ) would just freeze at times and wouldn't even move . Now that was a bug and I amongst many beat him while he stood .nobody got a ban for that . Why ?

My question is how and where the players know that they're crossing the line and could be banned ?

Also I feel this is double standards from Kabam . If there is a bug in your favor and it costs us units or other resources , you guys take your own sweet time to fix the issue but if the player base exploit a bug put in by your developers then you just drop the ban hammer ?
I also understand how outrageous is can be for some to exploit these bugs but bans ? Really Kabam .

Also why did you take the decision to ban people after the end of event. If I read the forums , you got to know about the issue on the 21st May but nobody said it's illegal to use the exploit .

I am not sure how many resources the CN guys farmed per day but I don't think you should ban them for a bug that you put in your game . Just take their resources back and move .

It's time you fix your game and own up to the mistake in the game that are from your side .

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This exploit allowed them to unfairly get extra rewards they weren't supposed to get and people used it to the extreme.
  • Options
    Carina1989Carina1989 Posts: 2
    I am not criticizing anyone or breaking any TC for the forum . Where do we discuss all this if forums won't allow
  • Options
    Carina1989Carina1989 Posts: 2

This exploit allowed them to unfairly get extra rewards they weren't supposed to get and people used it to the extreme.

Remove the resources . Isn't them wasting their time or units on energy revives a punishment in itself ? Why the double standards
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    This "bug", as well as previous and similar in the past, allow players to farm infinite resources. Way more items than intended, like dozens of times. There is a clear difference between this and a bug that makes one fight easier for you.
  • Options
    Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Posts: 88
    True
This discussion has been closed.