**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier crystal got broken???

Last night, i spent over 7.000 units to buy 35 cavalier crystals... it never happened before... got 3* and 4* from those crystals... no 5* at all. The drop rates for 5* champ is 11%, right?
Usually i got 1 or 3 of 5* champs from 5 cavalier crystals but last night it was horrible... i tried every methods, like spin it out and tap it all, but all i got is 3* and 4*... the usual cavalier crystal isn’t the same cavalier crystal i knew anymore :(

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    It all rng
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I totally feel your pain... it is just rotten luck though. I’ve opened a lot of these and only gotten 1 5*, and beast at that. My alli mate pulls 5/6* like frigging skittles. Honestly just a rotten patch of luck, my condolences.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

I'm sorry you didn't get what you were looking for in the Cavalier Crystals. However, the percentages are listed on the Crystal and there always a possibility you won't get a 5-Star Champion. Since this isn't a bug, this thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.