**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena bots

Am i fighting actual people or are a bunch of these bots?? Becuz i wood not get smashed like this.
And im barely decent at this game

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You are fighting ai/bots, there is no actual pvp in this game.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Am i fighting actual people or are a bunch of these bots?? Becuz i wood not get smashed like this.

just because you have 120k less pvp wins and aren't close to Cavalier status doesn't make it cool to accuse other accounts of botting. They're not even close to the averages of the top alliances. You have 20k pvp wins, you know exactly how this works, so stop throwing undeserved shade, champ.
    That’s not what he was saying. He was asking if he is playing against bots/ai. It appears he, like many, wrongly assumed arenas are realtime pvp. but getting matched against 5/65s he crushed caused him to question that assumption and post seeking clarification.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

just because you have 120k less pvp wins and aren't close to Cavalier status doesn't make it cool to accuse other accounts of botting. They're not even close to the averages of the top alliances. You have 20k pvp wins, you know exactly how this works, so stop throwing undeserved shade, champ.
    not accusing anyone of botting, he asking if they are real humans or bots/AI
    To answer him they are real accounts but controlled by the AI, some people will face your account too but you will never know about it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    As Streak increases (up until you hit Streak = 15) each next Streak match, say from 7 to 14, gets progressively more difficult of a matchup. Each next match will basically make one more of the individual line matchups be against 1 extra rank higher than what yours is (compared to previous match #). So every 3 matches the whole opponent team will all be 1 rank higher (relative to yours) than what they were 3 matches ago.

So by the time you are at Streaks 12/13/14, you would be fighting opponents that are 2 ranks higher than yours are (unless you can be using fully or almost fully ranked heroes for whichever arena you’re doing). That's why people use “unbalanced” teams for those (2 stronger heroes with a 3rd very lowest level hero available). Instead of fighting 2 ranks higher, it is typically only 1 rank higher than yours.

And as other said, you are not fighting against a live real-time person controlling their side of the fight. Computer comtrols their heroes you are fighting against from someone else's team.
  • Thanks to everyone for jumping on this to help answer the question! :)
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    People have gotta stop telling people they are bots. Does it look like he was fighting vision,... or Ultron...??
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    Hay I was curious on how this worked exactly

No i was really curious on this I no how to play it or whatever the hell u said. But I judt didnt no if it was legit. I find it very weird . and I no all arena fights are ai
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    Ty though to those are answered my question. With a non dickhead answer 😎