**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I DID IT FINALLY!!!

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Hi there..... Since last 1 month i was trying my best to K.O realm of legends Winter Soldier but failed....
When I first tried, i could only bring him to 76% HP. Then 64% on consecutive tries
After getting certain good characters, i could knock him finally.... 😅😅😁

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited May 2019

Great job dude.

I just finished it yesterday 💪
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Nice man! Medusa and stark spider should be able to do a lot for you. You just need a void/guillotine for wolverine and you can 100%!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Well done. Keep up the effort and you'll clear it!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    congrats
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Awesome job fam! 5* Rocket was a huge frequent on my team when I worked to get him down the first time.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★

Nice man! Medusa and stark spider should be able to do a lot for you. You just need a void/guillotine for wolverine and you can 100%!

Duped wasp works too
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Good job, but its only going to get harder.
    Be patience, it will take time (took me 2 hours).
    Try not to lose so much health. That will be valuable.
    You will need a champ to reverse healing for wolverine (CAIW, Void, Guillotine, etc)
    Level up your champs more. Your PI looks kinda low.
    Wait for high damage champs. I would keep Spidey and Medusa, but everyone else isn't as good.
    Hope this helps.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Also save up units in case you need to heal. You could always back out of the quest, but if you are to black bolt or hulk, you would want potions.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Congrats mate!
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Congrats
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Thank you everyone for the tips & suggestions
    They are really valuable for me.....
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

Good job! Was the rest of your team the same PI as the one in the pictures?
    Once they get to rank 4 you should be able to complete it.
    If you have a healblocker/reverser

Yeah man everyone has nearly the same pi
    Hawkeye r4 3208 rating
    Masacre r3 2880 rating
    Medusa r4 3418 rating
    Just spidey is a bit higher r4 3818 rating
    Rocket 2776 rating
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I'm very proud of myself as I just finished him and got captain marvel to 40% using only R3 5* Ghost
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Priyansh7 said:

Hi there..... Since last 1 month i was trying my best to K.O realm of legends Winter Soldier but failed....
    When I first tried, i could only bring him to 76% HP. Then 64% on consecutive tries
    After getting certain good characters, i could knock him finally.... 😅😅😁

Congrats. You're on the right track. It took me two months of off and on practice before I was able to take down WS and CM back to back without dying. It was only when I could do that a couple times in a row that I felt I was ready to take on RoL. I wanted to do it without spending units or any significant number of potions, but the practice it took to be able to do that made me all the better everywhere else in the game. I think you'll find the same thing true: the highest reward you can get from RoL is the practice that makes you a better stronger player. Being able to beat WS without reviving is the first step there.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations dude keep at it. Don't bother using pots for rol until you can get to wolverine with at least 3 champs. It gets easier with every try as you learn their move sets and it's a huge milestone
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Congrats!!!
  • Congrats! Excellent work!