**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Revives

CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I've opened over 200 uncollected 4 hr crystals over the last couple weeks, and did not get a single revive. I used to get revives about 1 out of 20 or so openings. I've seen other posts about this but no comment from mods. What has changed? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Drop rates are not great for them. My advice would be to save a couple hundred units each month to purchase 5 40% revives from the store, as well as always claim your Marvel Insider rewards, and get the cheap 30k offers from them that include 5 20% revives.

...and 200 of the free crystals is not a lot. Drop rates are probably like 1/50 for a revive.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Solo Events are much more reliable than those Crystals.
  • Options
    Hey there, we have not made any alterations to the Uncollected 4 Hour Crystals. What you receive from them is randomized; sometimes you may hit streaks of good or bad luck, but that is due to the nature of randomness. You may even hit a streak of exceptionally good luck as well. Hope that helps answer your question!
This discussion has been closed.