**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the most satisfying champion to use?

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
In my opinion X-23 quenches my thirst for blood, especially when bleed deals the final hit.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I really enjoy Venom lately. His bleeds are insane, healing is kinda nice and when enemy is below 18%, the damage is totally insane. Other than that, Ghost and CapIW just for the damage
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    I love the Thing. Duped, having champs hit you and going unstoppable is great. Works awesome with synergies too.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    ST,I talk so much about him just because I love when he has all 15 fury he's damage is insane.The synergies with KM and OR are really good too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Should probably add HT to that. He's my most recent 5*. It's fun to watch Mystics burn up. Lol.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ronin has been loads of fun since I’ve gotten him. I’ve been using him everywhere and his crits and bleeds are super satisfying.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I'd still say Void, just having the ability to take down certain nodes with ease is just satisfying
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I really enjoy Venom lately. His bleeds are insane, healing is kinda nice and when enemy is below 18%, the damage is totally insane. Other than that, Ghost and CapIW just for the damage

Yeah, he is so fluid. I also really dig killmonger
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Domino- I recently took my 6 star to r2 and she is just so much fun, the damage, the bleed, the animations

Also Magik- I took her to r5 the same day I took 6 star Domino to r2. Magik is insane. So easy to intercept with and totally made for Act 6
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger for me. Great animations and plays like a dream. Pull off more intercepts with him than any other champ
  • V1PER1987 said:

Ronin has been loads of fun since I’ve gotten him. I’ve been using him everywhere and his crits and bleeds are super satisfying.

I was able to get him as a 4-Star and am really enjoying his playstyle; the dashing in and out and stance swapping makes him feel pretty dynamic to me. And yeah, all the crits and bleeds are a ton of fun too ;)
  • Killmonger for me. Great animations and plays like a dream. Pull off more intercepts with him than any other champ

Gotta agree there. Killmonger's combos always feel super smooth to me, especially when I have Counterpunch charges up. I can just wait for them to come to me, block an attack and then just set off with my own combo.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    My faves to use currently are Ghost, human torch, venom and symb supreme. Annihilus is surprisingly fun to use too.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Ghost
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Gotta go with Venum.... blood thirsty beast!
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I really love using KM. He has so much utility and his animations are fun. I just really enjoy him
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Fury, Thing, Havok.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I really using ghost. And most recently I think that venom the duck is really fun to play.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

I was able to get him as a 4-Star and am really enjoying his playstyle; the dashing in and out and stance swapping makes him feel pretty dynamic to me. And yeah, all the crits and bleeds are a ton of fun too ;)
    Yes he feels very fluid, too. It’s so easy to change his stances that it doesn’t really take you out of the fight. It was a really nice design.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Right now I’ve been having a lot of fun with VTD and She Hulk.
  • IllogicalmindIllogicalmind Posts: 12
    Gwenpool. Her bleeds and stuns are so good. But her power lock just pins them down.