**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First Rank 4 5*!!!

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
I’m so happy, just did a 3 t4cc for 1 (3 skill) and was praying for that 1 tech. I have a t2a to expire in 10 days and didn’t want to risk it incase the monthly calendar one didn’t give me tech. And surprise, I landed on tech! Ghost went straight to R4 and I couldn’t be happier :)

Comments

• Congrats!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Congrats!

Thank you :smiley:
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Congrats, mine was unduped Blade recently 👌
  • Congrats, mine was unduped Blade recently 👌

Nice!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    My first was duped VTD ny 2nd was my duped Ghost. Great choice she’s awesome
    Ahitlaw said:

My first was duped VTD ny 2nd was my duped Ghost. Great choice she’s awesome

Yeah I love her animations, her ulility and pretty much everything else xd
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    She was my first r4 5* too. She kicks ass for sure
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Congrats and have a wonderful time defeating everything that dare to stand in your way
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    She is the queen. Get those suicides unlocked now. 🙂
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    @Tiger360 waiting on 2 T2A to R4 my awaken ghost. Just need to add some stones to her. Congrats man, let me kno how she is lol
  • harerabbit99harerabbit99 Posts: 12
    I rank 4'd my duped Sabretooth. He is wonderful on AW defense. I don't know who my 2nd on will be, leaning towards spidergwen.
  • HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    She was my 3rd rank 4 I love her first was duped magik followed by unduped blade most recent was duped hype
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My first r4 was awakened AA. Shortly after was Wasp. Both have been excellent choices thus far.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    My first was Sentry (and I regret it) followed by Doc Ock, CapIW and Venom. The last 3 are all good choices
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Ghost is my only R4 also.
    Just used her to complete act 5 chapter 1, on my way to ubcollected lol