**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion getting more than five furies [Merged Threads]

JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

I was in aq going up against a tech sentinel and my champion kept increasing his furies above five and they stayed with him for the next fight. I looked into his abilities and nothing had changed, he shouldn't have gotten over five furies. Do you think this a aq glitch or a bug that affects the champion in all areas?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    If this was another bug Kabam would of fix it by then. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61

If this was another bug Kabam would of fix it by then. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yeah true. Looks like he can stack up to eight at the moment.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Confirmed, saw this when questing in proving grounds.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    He needed it. His attack is shockingly low. So low it made you wonder if they messed up somewhere.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Is there a synergy that you used for it?
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Its something new thats been happening for a few weeks

https://youtu.be/--V6ZuAXMTM
  • AraeArae Posts: 14
    I expect that we will see the Champion as a boss in the next Ch 6 release, and this is the reason for this change.
  • Hey everyone -

I'll get some information about this and get back to y'all.

Hey everyone -

I'll get some information about this and get back to y'all.

Alright thank you I hope this is a buff I love the champion and hope he becomes more usable.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    the champion of universe gain 8 fury buff...
    is correct?

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Uh, can you get a screenshot in the actual fight?
    Also, wouldn't you want 8 furies? Why report something that might help you?
  • I'm working on getting clarity for this still folks. Merged another thread that was wondering about it. Sorry for the wait!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I'm working on getting clarity for this still folks. Merged another thread that was wondering about it. Sorry for the wait!

Is there any chance to keep this bug as champion is a rather lacking champ would make him quite good

Uh, can you get a screenshot in the actual fight?
    Also, wouldn't you want 8 furies? Why report something that might help you?

I AM NOT FINDING BAD, BUT I COULD INVEST IN IT, IF I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT A BUG, ​​AND YES AN UPDATE
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Hey!!! If u hot positives bugs please just shut up, do not tell them!!! Tell them only negative bug 👎👎👎👎👎👎
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Please Kabam, just leave this, it only makes the character better.
    edited May 2019
    BelaPich said:

Hey!!! If u hot positives bugs please just shut up, do not tell them!!! Tell them only negative bug 👎👎👎👎👎👎

I know that the universe champion is rubbish, with or without this bug, but can someone invest thinking that it is normal for him to win 8 furies, then back to 5, we will have rank donw ticket? certainly not...espero que tenha sido traduzido certo...rs
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Whatever the truth is, either its a bug or not, KEEP HIM THAT WAY. His damage would still be mediocre, but it would be better than it currently is. Being the "champion of the universe", shouldn't he pack a punch?
  • Hey y'all,

We did in fact confirm that this is a bug and that he should only be allowed to stack 5 Furies.

Hey y'all,

We did in fact confirm that this is a bug and that he should only be allowed to stack 5 Furies.

Oh, that sucks. I hoped it was a buff
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

Hey y'all,

What should I do if this bug cost me an AW death?
  • There's a fix on the way for this one, y'all.
  • BilewormBileworm Posts: 9
    This is a terrible "fix." The Champion hits like a WET NOODLE without these fury stacks.

I took my 5* The Champion up to 4/5 after playing with him and feeling that damage in action. This is ridiculous. He's rubbish with only 5 max, especially considering how slowly they charge, and how many of them you have to use with his specials during the fight. Why not just adjust his base stats and remove the stupid mechanic to begin with?

Garbage.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for the information everyone. This issue has been fixed.