**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mods/hacks

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
Kabam I would like to know how you guys catch people who use mods/hacks or do you rely on the community?

Just wondering sometimes I play people in war who lose like no health and I'm like WTF mate.

Comments

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

They wont answer this because if you know how they track it it's easier to avoid how they track it

Never thought about it that way lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Kabam I would like to know how you guys catch people who use mods/hacks or do you rely on the community?

Just wondering sometimes I play people in war who lose like no health and I'm like WTF mate.

I have a low account I use to farm loyalty. Level 38. I keep getting accused of cheating when I take out minis and bosses lol. Lots of people do cheat, but depending on the node and match you can do a lot of fights without losing much health.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Depending on the node/champ my mini account can drop nodes with no health loss.

I was accused of cheating because I took a KP mini out that still had a node on it. I took damage but was still accused. I had my low level r4 4* Sparky. So I dueled a 6* and recorded the fight. Gave them the YT link and they apologized
  • This is not a discussion meant for the forums and therefore I'll be shutting it down.
This discussion has been closed.