**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doctor Voodoo short backdash

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
It really sucks. Why was it not fixed this patch? Are there any plans?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    He is fix we Can now evade venmos sp1 with him.
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    @Kabam Miike There are still issues. Is it still being looked into or do you have this as resovled?
    Shouldn't be tough to replicate.
    AQ map 5 vs cosmic symboid special. Voodoo gets hit on the toes.
    Ive gotten hit when it shows Dexterity.
    I get hit in toes going as far away as possible from symboid. It is not 100% of time, but will hit about once a fight.
    The issues happens fighting other Champs that shoot down at same angle. You have to be close for successful evades.
    Dash back to avoid heavy followed by special, youre getting hit on toes unless you block
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    There are many other examples, but DV also has a hard time evading Rhino's sp1 and Juggs's sp1.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    There are some champions who's heavy blows cover a lot more ground than others. Electra, Agent Venom, and Yellow Jacket to name a few.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    He also gets hit much easier if you Evade and the opponent dashes at you, you can't get out of range so if timing is off you get smacked. There is all sorts of wrong with it

This is indeed the worst.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I've pretty much quit using him because of this. Against a buffed champ one combo and your done. He's such an amazing champ too. Sucks.
  • Options
    DarcilisDarcilis Posts: 54
    I agree with all of this. I've had the same issues. Glad to know it's not just me. I also have Rogue at 5/50 and she is getting "hit on the toes" while dodging, just like Voodoo. Maybe the issue they had with floating characters has reemerged?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I use mine in every aw and have no issues when dashing back
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Agreed. worst is AM's heavy that everyone else can evade with one dash and bigly problem with Rocket's L1. Not with any other champ do I have this issue and I love using the Voodude.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Repost or link this to the bugs/known issues area
  • Options
    There are many other examples, but DV also has a hard time evading Rhino's sp1 and Juggs's sp1.

Wow I thought it's only me. I do the poison path in AQ and have no problem evading the science sym SP1 and Rhino miniboss SP1 too.

But whenever i meet a Rhino in AW with my Voodoo I always get hit by his SP1 :(
  • Options
    His dash is broken for a long time now :-(
    Most affected against venom, rhino, juggy and cable heavy attack.
  • Options
    Hmm, so this seems to be affecting different players in different ways. I personally no longer have issues with the Dash Back distance of Voodoo.

I'm going to collect the information of those that said they still have this problem and take it to the team!

Also, moving this the correct Sub Forum!