**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Generic awakening gem accident

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Well a massive joke has happened I was meant to use the generic gem on Archangel or Dr.voodoo. The plan ended up into a complete joke and it ended up awakening the last champ I wanted to use a generic on..... at least it wasn’t Rhino or red cyclops 😅

Comments

• Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Send a ticket to support. They have reversed such accidental item use on occasion.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    I agree with Lormif. Corvus Glaive actually can abuse that pretty easily in AQ. Literally nothing will kill him until the charges are gone, so you can hit a bunch of times, pause, wait for the timer to run out, and go back in with half health. Half of 1 is 1, so once at minimum, he has infinite tries.

Similarly, with Aspect of Nightmares, the 50% drain will run up against the immortality, doing no damage, then heal for 50%. And with Aspect of Chaos, you can let the opponent knock corvus down to 1hp with the charges keeping him alive, let the swap happen, then hit them once to KO them with Corvus back to full health.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hey there, so long as you don't put any signature stones into him, our Support Team may be able to look into this for you if you'd like. You can reach out and let them know what happened by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.