**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request for energy refund if I go record an infinite power bug.

I can reproduce the bug but it costs a considerable mount of energy to get there. Can I get that energy back if I use it solely to go document the exploit/error?

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Just to make sure, are you talking about the one in 6.1.3?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you can't record it, please just describe the issue so that it can be looked in to. Thanks.
  • Options
    Username6435Username6435 Posts: 26
    Maybe it's been documented already but you can spam S3 repeatedly with 1,2, and 3* Hulk on epic Last Stand starting when both hulk and any opponent are unstoppable at the same time and you have S3 ready. I can spam S3 indefinitely till I win the fight, for a good 3 or 4 minutes. With 1* hulk, it takes awhile but infinite S3 mechanic going on there and I can't find any reason for it in my masteries or ability descriptions. Should cost 50% less but it appears to cost 100% less if you tap fast right when the S3 animation ends.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Maybe it's been documented already but you can spam S3 repeatedly with 1,2, and 3* Hulk on epic Last Stand starting when both hulk and any opponent are unstoppable at the same time and you have S3 ready. I can spam S3 indefinitely till I win the fight, for a good 3 or 4 minutes. With 1* hulk, it takes awhile but infinite S3 mechanic going on there and I can't find any reason for it in my masteries or ability descriptions. Should cost 50% less but it appears to cost 100% less if you tap fast right when the S3 animation ends.

There’s also power reserve so 100% reduced power needed