**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Name Change Token.

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
I've been saving up for one to change username but I'm curious about a few things and would like someone more versed in them to answer me.
1. Is the name change instant after pressing confirm or does it take time?
2. What is the max letter name you can have?
3. Will it return after being bought or is it a one time thing?
If someone could clarify me on these I'd be very happy.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    1. Yes
    2. I think around 18 or so?
    3. It's 1 time use but you can buy it again to change it back later as long as no one else steals your original name.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

1. Yes
    3. It's 1 time use but you can buy it again to change it back later as long as no one else steals your original name.

1. Ah I see so it's instant.
    2. 18? Seems like a weird limit. Where can you check for that kind of info? Is it on the forums?
    3. One time use for the token I can understand but the store says 1/1 purchase for it. Is it really repurchase able?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yes it’s really can be bought infinite times, however after you change name you can’t change again for like 2 months I think it is? That’s why you can only buy one at a time... so name changes don’t get out of hand and become silly... though they already kind of have.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Just checked you can change name every 90 days... not 60. So you can buy another token 90 days after changing your name initially. Read it straight from the name change announcement from kabam. You can search “name change” and it’s there.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Instant
    1 time
    Terra said:

1. Yes

2. 18? Seems like a weird limit. Where can you check for that kind of info? Is it on the forums?
    3. One time use for the token I can understand but the store says 1/1 purchase for it. Is it really repurchase able?
    Yes you can re-buy another token after 90 days. The same as if you ever submitted a name change through support.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

1. Yes

Yes you can re-buy another token after 90 days. The same as if you ever submitted a name change through support.
    So you are saying, if I haven't bought a token before, can request a name change for free through support?
  • All of your questions have been answered, but just to confirm: Name changes are immediate, the Character limit is 15 (minimum of 3), and you can purchase another Name Change Token every 90 days, but you have an inventory limit of 1, so it will expire soon if you already have one in your inventory!
    Tyrannus said:

I’ve seen very long names plus after spending 275 units on a token shouldn’t expire in stash unless Kabam are willing to refund ?

What's the point in buying if you won't use it?
  • Tyrannus said:

I’ve seen very long names plus after spending 275 units on a token shouldn’t expire in stash unless Kabam are willing to refund ?

If you don't currently have one in your inventory, it won't expire, but having multiple will. This is done to avoid those that might try and abuse the system.