**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who does dungeons? Just want to know

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I asked my alliance the same question and not many did to my suprise. FYI I don't do dungeons.

Who does dungeons? Just want to know 168 votes

Yes I do them regularly
32%
Kabam MiikeGamerthetaman23razielSwe_wolfisWorld EaterRaganatorJadedMSRDLDCmbk96Duo_KulioVerzzmihBboychobotattooedtrash79FatalEnddano357Just2310TacoDougAKTEK 55 votes
No I never do them
32%
AchtungBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69DrZolaTimone147CrkwestSpity68FrostyVceeadqqedfyvrJwallace25adramelchHENRIQUE_FORTEnachoninja1381haunted_memoryWaynedavyLvernon15Wsm10DoonxFR33_HUG5 54 votes
Once in a while
35%
ArcDeAngelusMegaSkater67danm11AddyosXHans_GruberXNanoDroidTerraZzzarsjumOrcDovahkiinLJGCGamingWrathfulRavenSceptilemaniaczhara_2000TimrospowerdtrustMorgothMelkorMad_Titan_21Ackbar67KittenPrime 59 votes

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No I never do them
    Tried the dungeon once. Got some random that wanted to a high level room with weak champions. He couldn’t get past the first node.

After I did my path I left the dungeon. I’m not someone who is going to carry a random that has no clue, as to what content is too difficult at their current skill level.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Once in a while
    I occasionally do them with ally mates
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Once in a while

Very very rarely..
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Once in a while
    ẞlооd said:

Very very rarely..

Let me guess, you had to go against boss noded since they didn't move? Happens all to often with randoms
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Once in a while
    Terra said:

ẞlооd said:

Very very rarely..

Let me guess, you had to go against boss noded since they didn't move? Happens all to often with randoms
    Yeah haha. I just do it when I'm really bored and hope I get someone who plays and is decent.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Yes I do them regularly
    I do them religiously just as a source of gold income. Milestones drop a fair bit. Find yourself a good partner and they can be enjoyable. Couldnt care less about the random 5* at the end.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Yes I do them regularly
    Every time. Luckily there are a handful of guys in my alliance that also do them regularly and can easily clear 5 rooms of Dungeon 7 in one run, so I have great options for partners.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Once in a while
    Beside i always pulled meh champions and just duped and added 20sig stone from dungeon crystals, I still feel stressful to do dungeons specially the not every time is the right timing for both of us. That's y I don't wanna do it anymore.
  • AdamanteAdamante Posts: 23
    Once in a while
    I hesitate every time because of the lags on the loading screens. Really annoying.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Once in a while
    I only do them with irl friends
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Once in a while
    For Sum. Journey Endgame event and I got a 4* Korg from crystal but sometimes for t4 basic cats shards but not really anymore
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    Haven’t missed a single one yet
  • Yes I do them regularly
    I won't say I do them every day, but when I have some time, and don't have any energy or another mode to play, I really enjoy doing them. I usually play Random, and I've been burned as well, but I've got a number of great random partner experiences that keep me coming back.

PS. I've played with a lot of familiar names from the forums.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    I was doing them for a while, then pulled Groot from my Crystal. Said to heck with this mess. Then I gave them another try just for the gold and I got a 5* Ghost Rider. First time getting him. So I’ll be coming back to them again, but that probably means I’ll pull a terrible champ my next crystal because that’s how the game works.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Yes I do them regularly

I won't say I do them every day, but when I have some time, and don't have any energy or another mode to play, I really enjoy doing them. I usually play Random, and I've been burned as well, but I've got a number of great random partner experiences that keep me coming back.

So so wait a minute you culd be one one of ore frinds list without ikow that
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    It's becoming increasingly harder to find reliable friends who want, or have the time, to do dungeons.
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    I was doing dungeons until they changed the refresh timer on the champions, if they have changed it back then I would do it again but if not I'm good
  • EakomoEakomo Posts: 44
    Yes I do them regularly
    I've been doing dungeons actively since they came out
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    When you're on top tier, the partner you found 90% will be the skilled one... Cause they always use top champ.. since last month i realized it and do it regularly until all milestones completed. But if you do the lower tier, you'll most likely to have a party with some noobmaster 69
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    Never missed a dungeon set, dont plan to start anytime soon.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Once in a while
    I stoped playing just because I didn't have a good partner
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    No I never do them
    Damn it's almost a three way tie
    34% do it regularly
    31% never do them
    33% do them once in a while
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Once in a while

I’m TurdInTheWind in game ;)
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    No I never do them
    @PeterQuill same here, did dungeons for the first and only time when they first came out and i had no interest in ever doing it again once i found out that you can only save for a 5* dungeon crystal if you have 15 5* champions in your roster. easy pass for me