**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does the pre fight predicto-meter work exactly?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
I thought it was some algorithm based on health and attack but that doesn’t appear to be the case. See the examples below. What’s going on here exactly?

Comments

• It's based on your Champion's PI, but it does change based on how much health they have as well. You can see that the bigger the delta between your Champion's PI and the Defender's, the more that needle moves one way or the other.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

It's based on your Champion's PI, but it does change based on how much health they have as well. You can see that the bigger the delta between your Champion's PI and the Defender's, the more that needle moves one way or the other.

Thanks for the explanation!
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

It's based on your Champion's PI, but it does change based on how much health they have as well. You can see that the bigger the delta between your Champion's PI and the Defender's, the more that needle moves one way or the other.

So why does turning auto fight on change that meter?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

And furthermore, why does auto-fight make the meter move more in my direction? Auto-fight is awful. It's funny how the game thinks auto-fight is better than the player.
  • edited June 2019

Because the Auto-Fight is not as good as a Human player, so it reflects that with the change.
  • It's based on your Champion's PI, but it does change based on how much health they have as well. You can see that the bigger the delta between your Champion's PI and the Defender's, the more that needle moves one way or the other.

And furthermore, why does auto-fight make the meter move more in my direction? Auto-fight is awful. It's funny how the game thinks auto-fight is better than the player.

That's odd. I've never seen it move towards the Player's favour when using Auto-Fight. I'll ask about that.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

That's odd. I've never seen it move towards the Player's favour when using Auto-Fight. I'll ask about that.
    I might have misrepresented what I'm remembering (it's not something that happens all the time). I saw it once a long time ago and I laughed really hard. It just stuck with me so thought I'd mention it.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    Drooped2 said:

It's small dont wanna video atm but auto fight is in fact favored to win over me

That’s a toxic name
    Lol
  • SmashCaptainSmashCaptain Posts: 19

I might have misrepresented what I'm remembering (it's not something that happens all the time). I saw it once a long time ago and I laughed really hard. It just stuck with me so thought I'd mention it.
    Not alone! I've seen it a few times too.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Drooped2 said:

It's small dont wanna video atm but auto fight is in fact favored to win over me

That’s a toxic name
    Lol
    You seem to think everything is toxic
    I think u think differing opinions mean toxicity
    Don’t u know Lol is like “but” it immediately calls BS to everything said before
    Also in reality I’m a pretty epic memer but I have to tone down cuz the mods are hecka sensitive
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Because the Auto-Fight is not as good as a Human player, so it reflects that with the change.
    Thanks for the response!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I've noticed this too! Not that it matters much but would like to know why it happens