**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Faced a cheating alliance in war ,what do I do?

Just faced an alliance in war ,only 1200 rating ,so in the end not that big of a problem .However they had explored abot 20% of the map and with half and hour to go ,cleared it 100% with our defenders getting a total of 6 defensive kills.The champs they had to do this with, makes the situation very unlikely. Looking at there alliance profile ,most have low total base hero ratings ,next to no champs are awakened ,and they didn't score at all last aw season .Is there anything I can do with this information .It doesn't really affect my alliance ,but I don't want things like this to keep happening to others,(and I'm a bit pissed)

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Report it to the support team. Take pictures and other similar items to prove it. You can contact support by the gear icon ingame, then clicking support button
  • Terra said:

Report it to the support team. Take pictures and other similar items to prove it. You can contact support by the gear icon ingame, then clicking support button

If you have trouble doing this, you can contact them by going HERE.
This discussion has been closed.