**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Tier 6 Tile 37 - Buff Toggle (Unblockable) 1 Potential Bug

In Alliance War Tier 6 we faced a 5* Void (unawakened) on Tile 37. Local nodes are Limited Immunity-1, Redoubled Determination-1, Buff Toggle (Unblockable)-1. Incoming nodes are Limited Immunity-1, Special 2 Bias.

Alliance member took 4* Blade (awakened), 4* Sparky (awakened) and 5* GR (unawakened) on attack. For both the Sparky and GR fights, the defender's unblockable buff never expired. It showed a "99" and continuously refreshed, making Void unblockable for the entire fight. It did not happen with Blade.

Seems like a bug. I can imagine the two Buff Toggles interacting to make Void unblockable for 4 seconds (2 seconds each), but I don't see how they would interact to make unblockable permanent.

Video here:

https://youtu.be/F_168oGkrqs

Comments

• Availingsnail2Availingsnail2 Posts: 20
    I came on to report the same issue. Was using a 6* r2 corvus vs 5* duped omega on node 37. The node was still linked with line 5 link but from the beginning of the fight every few seconds the unblockable counter kept going up. At no point in the fight was defender blockable. This node is broken
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Thanks for the information. We are looking into this now!
  • I had to take on this node linked because my mates were wiped out, but is this supposed to happen??? 99 Stacks of unblockable within seconds? Bug or intended behavior?

See video
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Just wanted to let everyone know this has been resolved!