**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't zoom maps properly

As per the title, the zooming function is broken or not working. Galaxy S10+ on Android 9, the zoom just don't work properly or when I try to it only zooms in or out a tiny bit. Bit difficult to adjust placements and scout paths like this.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Which map are you doing? Not all maps can be scouted. Road to Labyrinth, LOL, and 5.4 can’t be scouted, for example.
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64

Which map are you doing? Not all maps can be scouted. Road to Labyrinth, LOL, and 5.4 can’t be scouted, for example.

I'm on about AQ and AW and just normal quests.
    I just can't zoom in or out properly. Was adjusting placement when I really noticed it. Makes things more difficult than they already are.
    Is anybody at Kabam looking into this? Can't even do the small stuff right
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    How u try wipes you screw clen it op mabye that wil help
    Gamer said:

How u try wipes you screw clen it op mabye that wil help

You can see my touches on the video, there's only 2 touches.
    @Kabam Miike this is still happening even in the new update!! Really making thing more difficult than they should be!

You seem to rly inflate an issue don’t ya

Inflate.

When you're an officer having to sort placements out. Wanting to screenshot more than a couple of nodes. Can't even navigate maps properly. It's got to the point where it doesn't even zoom in and out anymore. Literally can't do what I want to, like I used to, and I'm sure it's a simple fix.
  • This is a performance based issue with your device. I'm sorry for the frustration this has been causing and we'd like to further investigate it, however, to do so we need you to provide us with further details. Please head over to the thread below and fill out our provided template:

Android

Thank you in advance!
This discussion has been closed.