**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Invisible woman deals

Invisible woman was not even in the reels I let all the crystals spin out and she didnt even appear in the reel once

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    She's in there. I pulled 4* invisible woman twice from the gmc pack. And the reel is just an animation so what u get is decided as soon as u load up the crystal
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    That's odd, but it happens. The visual appearance of the reels doesn't affect what you get, so whether the champ appears or not doesn't necessarily mean the champ is or is not in the reward tables for that crystal.
  • DNA3000 said:

That's odd, but it happens. The visual appearance of the reels doesn't affect what you get, so whether the champ appears or not doesn't necessarily mean the champ is or is not in the reward tables for that crystal.

DNA3000 said:

This is true! She should be in the reel so we apologize she didn't show, but truly its there for entertainment purposes.
  • PlanetJupiterPlanetJupiter Posts: 3

Invisible woman was not even in the reels I let all the crystals spin out and she didnt even appear in the reel once

Invisible woman is in the crystal but you cant see her
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Her thing is invisibility! Duh.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

When are people going to understand that the reel doesn’t mean anything 😞

As soon as they stop asking why Ghost Rider isnt incinerate immune.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

This is true! She should be in the reel so we apologize she didn't show, but truly its there for entertainment purposes.
    What if there was a visual bug?
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Garbage. I really don't know why I keep trying. No Sue, no Namor, not even a single 4-star.

• Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

It's a valid question, there have been many times just this year where the featured champ was not in the crystals at first.