**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Additional Rift Info Coming Soon?

DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 β˜…β˜…
To any of the mods, is there an ETA on when we should hear about (or see) what will be involved with what Miike was referring to for the additional Coral/rifts? Inquiring minds want to know πŸ˜ƒ

Comments

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2019
    So now we know! Easy 10,000 tier 1 Coral for every 20 fights, can do it 10 times so 100,000 tier 1 coral total, not too shabby. But can any of the mods chime in? Mike mentioned β€œa couple things up our sleeves...” so wondering if there will be another extra method of more Coral πŸ€” still, great to see this free & easy method of obtaining more so thank you for that!

Side note: I did chuckle when the special objectives popped up because Miike also said there were no plans for any special objectives this month! Hehe πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107 β˜…
    edited June 2019
    Doing it now but first tier is locked, how do we unlock it, justed wasted 20 fights @Kabam Miike

Edit, unlocked now
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    there will probably be a "buy daily get 10k epic" at the end of the month.
  • IJsmuts said:

Doing it now but first tier is locked, how do we unlock it, justed wasted 20 fights @Kabam Miike

Edit, unlocked now

What do you mean it's "locked"? As in, none of those fights counted?

So, we were exploring a couple options. We were looking at some different Areas in the game we could put the Coral in, but decided that this is probably the best way, since Special Objectives are still something that are pretty new.

We don't have anything else planned right now.

Makes sense! Seems like a great fit to me πŸ‘
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

IJsmuts said:

Edit, unlocked now

It's locked if you are in the game when the mail came. All it requires is a refresh.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

IJsmuts said:

Edit, unlocked now

I like the addition but weren’t we meant to be getting like 4 extra epic rifts as it was stated we could get 10
  • edited June 2019
    Kobster84 said:

IJsmuts said:

Edit, unlocked now

I like the addition but weren’t we meant to be getting like 4 extra epic rifts as it was stated we could get 10
    The absolute maximum is 10, but you'll have to be taking the top Rank Rewards for the Fantastic 4 Hero Use constantly to get that.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107 β˜…

IJsmuts said:

Edit, unlocked now

Thanks for your reply. Yes, as in locked with a lock and fights didnt count. But restarted the game and its ok now!
    Miike/the mods: not a complaint just an observation but I noticed coral is in fact added to the daily specials starting this morning! Had a hunch it would be, I know events like these tend to have the resources added towards the end. But....wasn’t this not going to happen this time, based on what we were told here on the forums? πŸ€”
  • DroidDoes said:

Miike/the mods: not a complaint just an observation but I noticed coral is in fact added to the daily specials starting this morning! Had a hunch it would be, I know events like these tend to have the resources added towards the end. But....wasn’t this not going to happen this time, based on what we were told here on the forums? πŸ€”

We didn't say there wouldn't be Coral in the Daily Specials, but that that wasn't necessary to get the 10 Max that we said were possible.

Mind you, 10 is still only the absolute Maximum without purchasing the Daily Specials, and that include getting Rank 1 in the Solo Events a lot.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DroidDoes said:

Actually, the comment was in reference to more ways to acquire it. Someone asked if it would be in the Store, and Miike made the comment that they had other things up their sleeve. Which we saw with Objectives. We actually see these things in the Unit Store quite often.

DroidDoes said:

We didn't say there wouldn't be Coral in the Daily Specials, but that that wasn't necessary to get the 10 Max that we said were possible.

Mind you, 10 is still only the absolute Maximum without purchasing the Daily Specials, and that include getting Rank 1 in the Solo Events a lot.
    Gotcha gotcha; appreciate clearing that up & the quick response! πŸ‘

DroidDoes said:

Actually, the comment was in reference to more ways to acquire it. Someone asked if it would be in the Store, and Miike made the comment that they had other things up their sleeve. Which we saw with Objectives. We actually see these things in the Unit Store quite often.
    Yep, like I said, side quest resources pop up in the daily specials near the end of events pretty commonly. The confusion (at least on my end) came from Miike initially saying earlier in the month they had a couple things up their sleeve for Coral, one person responded saying β€œplease tell me it’s not through the daily offers in the unit store” and Miike responded it’s not; plus earlier in this thread Miike said there was nothing additional planned, after the special objectives went live. Hence my surprise this morning!
    DroidDoes said:

DroidDoes said:

Yep, like I said, side quest resources pop up in the daily specials near the end of events pretty commonly. The confusion (at least on my end) came from Miike initially saying earlier in the month they had a couple things up their sleeve for Coral, one person responded saying β€œplease tell me it’s not through the daily offers in the unit store” and Miike responded it’s not; plus earlier in this thread Miike said there was nothing additional planned, after the special objectives went live. Hence my surprise this morning!
    No worries. I understand. I believe the context of that was "only" in the Offers. In any case, glad it was cleared up for you. :)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So on average you’ll be able to run 3 without killing yourself in solo event or spending.
    Actually, I've run 4 or 5, and haven't spent or overworked myself by any means. I could run another, but I'm good.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve only run 3 and I will be lucky if I run a 4th. I’ve missed a handful of Fantastic Uses though and I haven’t done every EQ difficulty either.