**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting same awakening gems

We all are playing hard to get awakening gems which are one of the rarest item in the game. And this is the third time I got a mystic awakening gem and the thing worth noticing is that kabam isn’t giving me a single good mystic champ to use them. I have magik already duped and many other useless mystic champs. One of my friend has 4 tech awakening gems. One have 2 mutant gems. Neither me or my friends purchased any awakening gems with money. We earned those by playing the game. They and I keep on getting the same awakening gems. And I’m sure there are tons of people facing this. And I’m sure on one more thing that this is a fixed game to give same class of awakening gems which are already owned by the player. Completed LOL yesterday just for an ag and got mystic. Feeling really angry. This should be fixed.

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Join the club it happens to everyone just about
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    There is something which needs to be fixed Which maybe you and I don’t know. Getting same ag everytime cannot be a coincidence. And i have many examples infront of my eyes who owns many same ags. So it’s not a coincidence its Something from the backend.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Look at some of our 5* pulls. No complaining about pulls. Happens to all of us. It’s random. Get used to it.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    RNG is RNG, sometimes it works out in your favor and sometimes it doesn't and we start a post about it. That's the unfortunate nature of this game but we all know that RNG is a big part of just about everything that drives our accounts.

For reference I have:
    2 cosmic (had another 2 over the last few months as well and used them on Medusa a while back and then The Champion)
    2 skill
    1 mutant
    1 mystic which is my first ever
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    I’ve got 3 skill gems wasting away. I feel you.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Aamir123 said:

We all are playing hard to get awakening gems which are one of the rarest item in the game. And this is the third time I got a mystic awakening gem and the thing worth noticing is that kabam isn’t giving me a single good mystic champ to use them. I have magik already duped and many other useless mystic champs. One of my friend has 4 tech awakening gems. One have 2 mutant gems. Neither me or my friends purchased any awakening gems with money. We earned those by playing the game. They and I keep on getting the same awakening gems. And I’m sure there are tons of people facing this. And I’m sure on one more thing that this is a fixed game to give same class of awakening gems which are already owned by the player. Completed LOL yesterday just for an ag and got mystic. Feeling really angry. This should be fixed.

Want to trade for the 500 5* shard I got from rift for doing epic?
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    I’ve gotten a few 5* AG. First was Mystic then Skill, Mystic, Cosmic, Science, Mutant, Mutant and Science. Would love a Tech though lol..
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I have obtained 13 5* AGs. 4 tech, 4 cosmic, 3 science, 1 mystic, 1 mutant
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's how RNG works. You can, and will, pull multiples. There's no design or preset reason for it. You have a 1 in 6 chance of pulling each Class everytime.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Aamir123 said:

I'm sorry if you are disappointed in the class of Awakening Gem you've gotten, but it is just a random chance to get any class and isn't affected by what you have in your inventory.
This discussion has been closed.