**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iOS 13 Public Beta

Updated to new iOS Beta. It’s as if server will not load with new iOS. @Kabam Miike

Fix coming?

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    advice: just don't update to beta versions in the first place.
    I mean I'm guessing the iOS beta hasn't been out for long (I don't know personally; I have a device that can't update past iOS 10) so if they're going to fix it for that version, you'll have to wait.
  • Options
    peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
    Enable Game Center and it works great
  • Options
    peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    As per my knowledge of game development, not a single company optimize their game for beta OS versions be it Android or IOS.

Also, why should they do it? Why would they do work on unstable version when even OS providers are working on stabilizing it at the same time.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Get out of the beta, in order to play. That will not change until the game is optimized for that version
  • Options
    ragibxxxragibxxx Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    When trying to enter the game this screen shows up and doesn’t come anything else.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Game companies will use the beta for an OS to beta changes for the software, but they will not push it live.
  • Options
    As someone else pointed out, enable game center, and dont use beta OS for competitive games.
  • Options
    Olimpus_Olimpus_ Posts: 5
    The game hang in logging my iPhone 8 Plus
  • Options

This is the like the 4th post about this that I have read
    I think one guy said that it’s best to not update OS to a beta if you want to play competitive games or use most apps

yes that, but if you want to run a beta piece of software you need to realize all the manual steps you have to do, such as enabling game center, which has been shown to work.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    iOS beta come out early for developers to get apps ready for final release of the OS guys. I am on iOS 13 beta 2 and have no issues caused by OS.
  • Options
    Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    The game is not working on the public beta for iOS13
  • Options
    Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    What phone because I’m on beta 2 and it works just fine also worked on beta 1, but I’m also on a Max if that makes any difference.
  • Options
    We recommend playing off Betas of iOS as our games aren't actually optimized just yet for those versions as they aren't technically made for the public. We can't promise that our games are going to run smoothly on those particular OS versions as they are note even fully released yet and therefore we do not have our games set to be optimized to them entirely. Once it gets closer to the full release date of them, we will then.
  • Options
    CarstonatorCarstonator Posts: 7
    I'm a iOS beta tester and after loading iOS 13 the game won't load. It was noted before that the game was all set iOS 13 beta play, so what gives?
This discussion has been closed.