**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

America Chavez

Do you think Kabam will add America Chavez as a new comsic champ like Marvel Strike Force?

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Would love that, but probably not. Way too niche. Put something in the suggestions part of the forums, you never know!
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    She’s a possibility but how would her teleportation powers work in this game just as evade? Nice way for more female champs and some gay pride ingame
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Yeah a while back when they were asking for champ suggestions they said they were looking to add more female characters and more diversity, and a gay latina woman definitely fits into that criteria. I hope they add her, seems like it’d be easy since a game version of her is already in strike force
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Lazuli said:

Yeah a while back when they were asking for champ suggestions they said they were looking to add more female characters and more diversity, and a gay latina woman definitely fits into that criteria. I hope they add her, seems like it’d be easy since a game version of her is already in strike force

Yeah she’s also in Future Fight and I have her there and can confirm that I would much rather have her here. FF is not a great game, but she has so much potential to be so freakin cool in MCOC.
  • Thank you for the suggestion! At the moment please keep all character suggestions within our Wishlist thread!
This discussion has been closed.