**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Continuous Loading Screen

I have noticed in AQ against Hyperion, exiting the fight from Pause menu the game is stuck in a loading screen, noticing I'm dead from Sp3 I just exit out of game but ended up being stuck in a loading screen, was doing War today {now of me posting this} I got stuck in a corner against Thing who ended up getting a Sp3 knowing that I'm finished I just exited so I don't have see the long animation of his Sp3 and got stuck in a loading screen, I had close the game and start back up if I wanted to continue.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’ve had this aswell in 6.2
  • Options
    I had it in Variant 2 and couple of times in arena.
  • Options
    MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 117
    edited July 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    This is really getting annoying now, and it hasn't been fixed

Anytime I quit the game from the pause menu, the game stays in the loading screen and I have to close the whole game and relaunch it just to get back to the menu.

It's happening in everything secotion of the game, once I exit from the pause menu

Quests, War & AQ.
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear you're experiencing performance issues with the game. The best way for us to investigate these issues is by having you head over to the proper thread below and fill out the provided template we have to offer. This will get us the information we need to investigate these issues:

Android
    iOS

Thank you in advance.
This discussion has been closed.