**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rage Node is Bugged in Map7 AQ

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
There are a myriad of bugs in map7 at the moment, nobody is checking or responding but here is another one if anybody cares that is.

The rage node is bugged and the damage cap is based on the health when all links are removed. I will be sending screenshots of the issue and also a video.

The Daredevil on the screenshot has 237,541 health and the rage node describes the damage cap as 2.5% of the max health which is obviously 237,541. Then the max damage that can be inflicted is 237,541* 2.5%=5938 (approximately)

However, the sp2 of corvus who has 4 charges can only deal 1485 damage at most and all hits on the sp2 trigger the rage fury.

1485/237,541*100%= 0.625% damage but all the hits trigger rage even though the total damage from the sp2 is only adding up to 1.875% of the max health.

https://youtu.be/hmckEnhR97s

Hope somebody can have a look at this, if not this please check the bugged nodes Vivified, Tunnel Vision etc. I would also say compensation but clearly we are not getting anything even though u guys said it was being looked into 3 weeks ago.

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Zibiit
@Kabam Vydious
@Kabam Lyra

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

There are a myriad of bugs in map7 at the moment, nobody is checking or responding but here is another one if anybody cares that is.

The rage node is bugged and the damage cap is based on the health when all links are removed. I will be sending screenshots of the issue and also a video.

The Daredevil on the screenshot has 237,541 health and the rage node describes the damage cap as 2.5% of the max health which is obviously 237,541. Then the max damage that can be inflicted is 237,541* 2.5%=5938 (approximately)

However, the sp2 of corvus who has 4 charges can only deal 1485 damage at most and all hits on the sp2 trigger the rage fury.

1485/237,541*100%= 0.625% damage but all the hits trigger rage even though the total damage from the sp2 is only adding up to 1.875% of the max health.

https://youtu.be/hmckEnhR97s

Hope somebody can have a look at this, if not this please check the bugged nodes Vivified, Tunnel Vision etc. I would also say compensation but clearly we are not getting anything even though u guys said it was being looked into 3 weeks ago.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra

Is there any other nodes except for those
    tafre said:

@Kobster84

What do you mean by “ARE there any other nodes?”

Are there any other nodes then shown in the screenshot
    tafre said:

Kobster84 said:

tafre said:

@Kobster84

What do you mean by “ARE there any other nodes?”

Are there any other nodes then shown in the screenshot
    Yes there are but they are irrelevant, please read what I wrote, I specifically calculated what the damage should be to trigger the damage cap and a way lower damage triggers the rage fury.
    Yes but I’m more curious in how corvus is doing 800 damage light attacks
  • steve85steve85 Posts: 5
    https://youtu.be/exS0tuUSxj0

This was the same fight. It’s bugged big time
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Same thing happened to me. Can we please get this looked at?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The way I’m guessing it’s working is you deal 2.5% then that is reduced by 75% to 0.625 (which is 25% of 2.5) and that’s why you deal 0.625, but surely it should work that the 75% happebs first and you can still deal 2.5
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Why did you fight him linked?

Is that relevant to fixing the bug? Maybe OP wanted to, or maybe OP had to because his path partner was not around to clear the link, or maybe his path partner had run out of items. It really does not matter to the fact that it is bugged at the moment.
  • Hey there, we passed this along to the rest of the team.