**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wasp’s Quantum Evade

Wasp’s evade worked the same as it always had until today, maybe late yesterday. Now her evade has a bunch of weird issues.

First off, she no longer shrugs off DoTs as intended (liquid courage is easiest to reproduce).

Her quantum evade’s counter attack used to count as an intercept when triggered by an opponent’s medium dash attack, but this is also no longer the case as of today. This can easily be tested by running her with yellow jacket on the team. For the last 9 months whenever her evade was triggered on a dash attack the counter attack would intercept and apply the concussion from yellow jacket’s synergy. This is no longer the case.

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Yeap tested her and she no longer shrugs off poison.
  • luhdemtatersluhdemtaters Posts: 19
    Ditto. Not certain, but believe she was working correctly as recently as last midnight est.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    I can upload a video of this tonight when I get home.
  • TDPaulSTDPaulS Posts: 6
    Just tested with my Wasp & can confirm all of this!
  • Swaggerman123Swaggerman123 Posts: 2
    Same problem here
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Posts: 81
    Wasp also has some inconsistencies when it comes to her combo into heavy attack. At random times the passive stun won't work like if you are fighting Medusa and want to do a medium and then go into the heavy to avoid auto block. Also, another common thing I have been noticing since the update is that my special one sometimes misses after I combo into a heavy and launch the special one right after the first hit of the heavy. Even though the first hit of the special one misses, the opponent continues to stand there so the second and third hit connect, but still losing out on damage from the first missed it.

I can also confirm the things panda said his in original post. It was working yesterday as I shrugged off coldsnap from iceman but can't shrug debuffs anymore.
    This bug got fixed about 2/3rds through my stream yesterday, so we good now 🙏
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    How is it possible to shrug off coldsnap when coldsnap prevents you from evading?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for the information, @PandamanPete. We are looking into this now.
    Thanks! And it’s not working again, maybe it wasn’t fixed last night, just happened to work a few times
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We've pushed a fix live for the issue where Wasp was not shrugging off damaging debuffs using Quantum Evade. Thanks for your patience!