**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally got uncollected

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Team I used:
5* Ghost Rank 4
5* Spider Gwen Rank 3
5* Mephisto Rank 3
4* Wasp Rank 3
4* Corvus Glaive Rank 4

The only champ I really used was Ghost. I messed up a lot and it cost me roughly 480 units lol
Edit: I guess I'm too late for the 5k 5 star shards that were being given out lol

Comments

• Options
    I'm hoping all those units were worth it lol
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    480 unit is not that much based on what you get after getting uncollected. Congratz btw.
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    480 units equals....4 team revives and 2 individual. Thats...pretty good considering your team lol
  • Options
    Congrats on becoming Uncollected!
  • Options
    Thanks guys :) 7k 5 star shards so far hoping to get 10k very soon :D
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Congrats mate! Getting the collector down is a massive achievement! Even though you didn't get the 5k 5* shards... keep pushing forward but enjoy this moment mate!
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Wait.. they stopped giving the 5k shards? I was just about to push for uncollected lol
  • Options
    Kevo9513 said:

Wait.. they stopped giving the 5k shards? I was just about to push for uncollected lol

Yeah that was the reason for me pushing to beat it rip
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I was thinking to go with 4* r5 corvus galive,domino,void,killmonger,doctor voodoo but after seeing your roster i change my mind that I can't defeat them with this roster..
  • Options
    Tony886 said:

I was thinking to go with 4* r5 corvus galive,domino,void,killmonger,doctor voodoo but after seeing your roster i change my mind that I can't defeat them with this roster..

If they are all R5 then you can do it. Don't look at mine, I did it with 1 champ (Ghost) as her phase is awesome. Plus, I'm not that skilled. You can do it with 500 units easily.