**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull Obsidian

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I see many summoners are mad over cull obsidian getting fixed or something... as a summoner who loves powerful champs what exactly was wrong with him? And after a fix to Thanos favor being bugged why was he getting fixed again? I would like your answers since I do not know much about this champ and I don’t have him in any star.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

I see many summoners are mad over cull obsidian getting fixed or something... as a summoner who loves powerful champs what exactly was wrong with him? And after a fix to Thanos favor being bugged why was he getting fixed again? I would like your answers since I do not know much about this champ and I don’t have him in any star.

You can look in the bugs section, it is very detailed there.. this will probably get merged with that. That being said when they fixed thanos' favor they accidently bumped the damage by a large amount, he can do obscene damage. Like 500k in a few hits. They are reverting him back to release damage which is still pretty darn good.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

500k in a few hits that’s a pure anomaly that doesn’t seem right at all @Lormif and without rout and thanos favor active that much damage? I feel it’s way too much.

That is with rout, but till too much, which is why they are reverting it back to release damage, before the original favor bug.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to this thread about the issue you are asking about.
This discussion has been closed.