**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This game is just broken

Kabam, what are you doing??? There are instances where I know I should have won.
Block fail, failed specials, delayed spl2's after a combo, dex is broken, and then times I know I hit the opponent and it's a total swing and miss.... I just cannot get behind a game that won't be fixed.

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Also I don’t think you’re supposed to tag the mods.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Game works great for me on pixel 2 and pixel 3. Make sure you phone is up to date, clear out other apps that are running, and in fact,delete useless apps you don't use as a lot have background threads running.
  • Matt_louMatt_lou Posts: 95
    Lol okay, there are multiple players in my alliance saying this too.
    Fine.. whatever.
    I never discredited what you were saying man, I only said multiple others are saying the same. Maybe its latency, maybe an update needs to happen, maybe this and maybe that. My bad for tagging the mods. Truth? Ive never really had these issues b4. Again, Im sorry that I didnt use the proper channels to ask what the problems are.

Also I don’t think you’re supposed to tag the mods.

Did not know this
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Matt_lou said:

I never discredited what you were saying man, I only said multiple others are saying the same. Maybe its latency, maybe an update needs to happen, maybe this and maybe that. My bad for tagging the mods. Truth? Ive never really had these issues b4. Again, Im sorry that I didnt use the proper channels to ask what the problems are.

If it is latency it is not with the game, but your ISP/device. If it was a problem with the game we would ALL be having the issue. Again, what device are you using, remember a couple of months ago they discontinued support for some older model devices.
    IphoneXS
    Matt_lou said:

IphoneXS

Then I would look at your ISP, or whatever network you are on.
    edited July 2019
    Okay thanks lormif. :)
    Matt_lou said:

Okay thanks lormif. :)

No worries, a couple weeks ago there was a region of the UK that was having issues.

Also take a look at this:

https://map.internetintel.oracle.com/

It will not show you everything, but the more major problems.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Stop using McDonald’s WiFi.

🐻
    Belfigor2 said:

I just love the latest bugs where you do medium light light and get blocked before next light hit and then countered and destroyed....
    Or the common not yet fixed enemy autoblock your special after 5 hit combo and you hit AI block and then get demolished.
    Also noted a slowdown during fights lately and had 2 "please reload" happen MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT in the last war, not when loading the fight or after the win, but like after 1-2 min in the fight, image flicker, get black background and green button "please reload" to then return and have lost 50% hp and enemy who almost dead have full

Aye haven't experienced the "please reload" and flickering screens. I did vent about the combo leading to spl2's.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    It's an issue with the game I deal with it daily. I have a note 8 and 400meg internet
  • SockrateesSockratees Posts: 1
    Matt_lou said:

IphoneXS

I have an iPhone XS Max and also have been experiencing a lot of these issues.. Don’t know if it’s device specific (or possibly attributable to accidental edge inputs) but it is extremely frustrating! I’ve literally been in the middle of a combo and just froze (for just a sec or two) and been blown away at why I just died for no apparent reason..
  • The_first_ZagaThe_first_Zaga Posts: 13
    I play with an iPhone 8 with a home WiFi that is 5g with the fastest fiber connection. I’m experiencing the same as the OP. I just don’t bother coming here to mention it because there are to many $&@% who refute everything.
  • If you are experiencing performance based issues with the game on your device, we ask that you please head over to our Performance threads to provide us with as much detail as possible. This can help us investigate issues and help optimize the game in future updates:

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.