**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BIG Issues with Alliance Quest

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
Seem like two of the officers started AQ at the same time in our alliance ( don't know how that's possible ) and now after we enter our Battle Group Map to clear path once its time to re-enter we are unable to do so and its saying Spectate. Kabam any idea on whats going on here and how can we fix this???

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please reach out to our support team for assistance in looking into this issue. Please include as much detail as possible and open a ticket using the "Support" link in game.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

Please reach out to our support team for assistance in looking into this issue. Please include as much detail as possible and open a ticket using the "Support" link in game.

Thanks for responding I appreciate that, I did send a ticket and the officers in my alliance did also however the info given to us was how to trouble shoot our device , unfortunately this is not an device issue and more of an in game problem we are having so the response that was given by the support team was pointless. Thanks again for reaching out and responding.