**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name changer

BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

Hello, previously I could change my name on mcoc by emailing, and I have done this twice I believe once to Heart of The Universe and than to Cancerbot around 1.5 years ago and now I have to pay units to change it back. I did not recieve a little name changer token to either of my accounts where I saved my name "Blaargo" on I would like to recieve these

Thats what I tried to send to support but I couldn't.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Also an error messaged popped up when I entered all the fields saying.

Question not submitted, looks like you've already sent one wait till it's answered but I'm sure I have not.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You have to go to store -> featured item to find the token. I dont think they every gave one out for free in a stash, but it as discounted for a while in the store.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Lormif said:

You have to go to store -> featured item to find the token. I dont think they every gave one out for free in a stash, but it as discounted for a while in the store.

I got a free one when they first came out.
    Its not discounted for me.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You got 1 free one if you played before they were added or something, but you have to use units to change your name now
    I was playing before it was added and I got nothing
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you'd like to change your name you'll need to buy a token. The free token was limited.
This discussion has been closed.