**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black iso featured crystal

124»

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    My guess is they are still debating how to fix it. I'm more interested in making sure it gets fixed fairly than having it done rushed.
  • Options
    UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Tbh I’m slightly worried that a decision will occur after the trial finishes meaning only those who are still subscribed can then purchase the correct one
  • Options
    There’s precedent of course... how long did it take them to decide what to do what the Void crystal was released but it was actually Sentry?
  • Options
    SandyUKSandyUK Posts: 18
    edited August 2019
    Now they are closing my ticket too without giving a solution for the wrong cristall they gave me.

What's this about? This is so frustrating!
  • Options
    KelsurKelsur Posts: 9
    We are up to about 48 hours since the last communication about this issue. My ticket was closed as well. I am about to open another ticket myself about the issue. I don't believe closing a ticket without resolution is good policy. If the resolution is they are not going to do anything about, then at least let us know.

All we can do is continue to post on this thread until we hear something through an official channel about this. If your ticket was closed without satisfactory resolution, then open another one.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I sympathise guys; although personally I wouldn't complain about another chance to pull Namor and Nick Fury.

As it happens, I had the other problem no-one has complained about - I didn't notice the reduced price crystal in the Mafia store until ten mins after opening a regular one (from which I pulled Venompool) for 15,000 shards.

So that's 4,000 shards I won't see again, unless somehow I grind out another 8k in the next six days.

Oh well. Easy come, easy go.
  • Options
    VetVet Posts: 9

I sympathise guys; although personally I wouldn't complain about another chance to pull Namor and Nick Fury.

As it happens, I had the other problem no-one has complained about - I didn't notice the reduced price crystal in the Mafia store until ten mins after opening a regular one (from which I pulled Venompool) for 15,000 shards.

So that's 4,000 shards I won't see again, unless somehow I grind out another 8k in the next six days.

Oh well. Easy come, easy go.

Namor is in the current one, not the one we were presented with and purchased. That's part of the reason why we are unhappy - the champs in the crystal we bought are all in the basic one already
  • Options
    MetalsonicdudeMetalsonicdude Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Is there any form of an update that you can provide for the people who purchased and opened the wrong crystal?
  • Options
    TheBlueBotTheBlueBot Posts: 18
    I just got a crystal for compensation, check your mail everyone
  • Options
    i didn't get it

• Options
    CozCoz Posts: 43
    I didn’t get anything either. 🤬
  • Options
    My alliance mate that sent a ticket got his as well
  • Options

Many thanks!
  • Options
    just sent a ticket
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    Got the right one as compensation, which was cool (thumbs up). Unfortunately it was no longer cool once I opened it and got yet another Doc Oc. (thumbs down).
  • Options

Mine went extremely well
  • Options
    CozCoz Posts: 43
    Still haven’t gotten mine.... submitting yet another ticket I guess 🙄
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Just submitted a ticket. I was assuming they would have just sent compensation to anyone who had purchased this
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    I think it's a shame that we need to submit a ticket to have an issue resolved rather than Kabam having a proper system that automatically finds errors on accounts and compensates. I just submitted my ticket as well.
  • Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Havent received mine either and was hoping that we didnt' have to create a ticket, but now I have done that as well. Hope it gets resolved so all the same compensation no mather if you created a ticket or not.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Received mine, thanks
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra This has not been resolved on my end. The fact that some summoners received compensation and not others really strikes a nerve. Some summoners have items expiring soon and would atleast like to know what the resolve is. How can summoners expect to “subscribe” to a service that gives you these issues in return. An update to atleast let us know what is being done would be great. Is compensation being sent out in waves, by case, by alliance something. This is another reason why I am personally contemplating retiring from this game. Step it up guys....
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The correct featured crystal has been sent to everyone who purchased the incorrect featured crystal from the Black ISO market before it was updated.

We cannot verify any individual account's eligibility to have received this compensation from the forums. If you have any questions or need extra help you must contact support directly.
This discussion has been closed.